Observatory Of sahara for Peace, Democracy and Human rightsCountry: Western SaharaCity / Suburb: LaayouneMission / brief description:
- Monitoring democracy-building, security challenges and the situation of rights and freedoms in the Saraha region;
- Create spaces for public debate between human rights actors in sahara and sahel regions.
- Promote research and studies, prepare reports and diversify programs for capacity building and monitoring freedoms and human rights; in addition to Diversify training in relation to international mechanisms for the protection of human rights, and the relevant European system;
- Support peace issues and disseminate universal human values to encourage positive dialogue between religions, civilizations and cultures;
- Open up to international experiences, and build partnerships;
- Monitoring elections and contribute to their success in accordance with international norms and standards;
Consecrate African affiliation and contribute to the establishment of a model of solidarity and multi-South cooperation.Main activities: Activism, Democracy, Diversity, Equal opportunity, Gender equity, Human rights, Rights, Social justiceType of organization: NGO (Non Governmental Organisation)Scope: NationalEmail: email@example.comPhone: +212528993262Website: https://www.saharobservatory.org